Emagine IT is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions to meet the needs of clients. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Emagine IT team and the consultants working for our clients. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our clients and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end users, and give our clients a competitive edge, now and into the future. As business systems integrators, we will align our clients’ business processes and information systems to enable them to access the right information at the right time, empowering them to achieve their desired business results and create enterprise value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The candidate should have intensive experience for acquisition support in drafting Statement of Work /Performance Work Statements, Independent Government Cost Estimate, Product Justification, Review & Approval, Determination and Findings, Brand Name Justification, Sole Source Justification, Evaluation Criteria, Acquisition Strategy, Acquisition Planning and obtaining the “best value” for the Government.
Qualifications and Skills
- Assistance to the organization for contractual recommendations, assist with the strategic planning actions and attend leadership meetings to provide any contractual support or recommendations for future acquisitions for the division.
- Draft initial DD Form 254, Contract Security Classification Specification and final after award.
- Identified the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR), Air Force Federal Acquisition Regulations (AFFARS) clauses and utilizing the federal guidelines for any and all requirements.
- Prepared option exercise packages, past performance worksheets, re-compete packages, modifications and any new requirement for the organization.
- Provide support and assistance to the technical representatives to define the requirements based on the organizational needs that might include funding and mission support.
- Provide recommendations on contract types that will be most effective for the organization depending on the actual requirement.
- Provided senior level expertise to analyze multiple factors affecting contractor’s costs and prices in order to participate in contractor proposal evaluations and/or negotiations.
- BA/BS Degree required
- DoD Secret Clearance mandatory
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.