Emagine IT is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions to meet the needs of clients. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Emagine IT team and the consultants working for our clients. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our clients and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end users, and give our clients a competitive edge, now and into the future. As business systems integrators, we will align our clients’ business processes and information systems to enable them to access the right information at the right time, empowering them to achieve their desired business results and create enterprise value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contractor shall provide a Monthly Status Report and/or weekly status brief as required
- Contractor shall provide an analysis and recommendations to the Government for processes to integrate SCOM, SCCM, Remedy, and BladeLogic and other systems into a Centralized Enterprise Configuration Management System (CMS) and assist with its implementation.
- Contractor shall provide analysis and recommendations to ensure recommended CM tool(s) evolve the breadth and scope of content in the CM repository; develop and build custom reports based on executive user requirements; integrate models from other tools into repository.
- Contractor shall coordinate with the 844th CG CM office and other organizations in terms of administering, merging, or combining repositories. These activities shall occur on a regular basis, at least weekly but more often if required.
- Contractor shall ensure that the Configuration Management process’s address Discovery, Configuration Identification, Configuration Status Accounting (CSA), Configuration Control, Configuration Verification/Audits, Data Management, Engineering Data Management, Deficiency Reporting and remediation.
- Contractor shall assist in the performance of Functional Configuration Audits (FCAs) and Physical Configuration Audits (PCAs) and ensure all audit issues are resolved or mitigated prior to acceptance.
- Throughout the program’s lifecycle, periodically validate that the approved CM baselines have not been modified without the proper authorization.
- Contractor shall assist Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Chief/Lead Engineers, Program Mangers and/or Test Managers in evaluating proposed configuration changes.
Qualifications and Skills
- MS Degree in Information Technology, Business Information Systems or related field.
- 5+ years knowledge and experience with IT Governance and control frameworks;
- Configuration Management Experience: 10+ years hands on software/hardware configuration management, development, or testing experience within the past 10 years.
- Minimum Preferred Certifications: ITIL Service Manager Certification (ITSM), CMIIC Level 3, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 20000-1:2011
- Experience using SCOM, SCCM, Remedy, and BladeLogic is highly desired
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.