Emagine IT is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions to meet the needs of clients. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Emagine IT team and the consultants working for our clients. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our clients and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end users, and give our clients a competitive edge, now and into the future. As business systems integrators, we will align our clients’ business processes and information systems to enable them to access the right information at the right time, empowering them to achieve their desired business results and create enterprise value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contractor shall assist in the development of configuration and data management processes, documentation and procedures based on program requirements.
- Contractor shall assist the Government in ensuring established “Configuration Management Guidance” and System Engineering Process (SEP) regulations and procedures are adhered to and accomplished as mandated.
- Contractor shall execute reviews and written comments for incoming CM baseline documents as well as other related design and product documentation (i.e. Specifications, Test Documents/Procedures, Version Description Documents, etc.) and reviews and analysis of change documentation (Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs)/ Notices of Revision (NORs)/ Requests for Deviation (RFDs), etc.).
- Contractor shall assist in the performance of Functional Configuration Audits (FCAs) and Physical Configuration Audits (PCAs) and ensure all audit issues are resolved or mitigated prior to acceptance.
- Analyze the current Engineering Control Board (ECB) and Configuration Control Board (CCB) processes and develop recommendations for improvement.
Qualifications and Skills
- BS Degree in Information Technology, Business Information Systems or related field.
- Minimum eight (8) years of process improvement, management consulting, change management, or related business experience.
- Configuration Management Experience: 5+ years hands on software/hardware configuration management, development, or testing experience within the last 5 years.
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification, ITIL Service Manager Certification (ITSM), CMIIC Level 3 Certification preferred.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.