Emagine IT is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions to meet the needs of clients. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Emagine IT team and the consultants working for our clients. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our clients and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end users, and give our clients a competitive edge, now and into the future. As business systems integrators, we will align our clients’ business processes and information systems to enable them to access the right information at the right time, empowering them to achieve their desired business results and create enterprise value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contractor shall provide a Monthly Status Report and/or weekly status brief as required
- Contractor shall assist the Government with building a CM repository based on agency requirements; establishing user roles, Configuration Item (CI) naming schema, and other items to support data integrity and confidentiality; aid in the development of a user’s guide and provide related training for interaction with the repository.
- Contractor shall assist in the development of configuration and data management processes, documentation and procedures based on program requirements.
- Contractor shall assist with the development, implementation and maintenance a Configuration Management Plan which describes the entire Configuration Management processes from implementation and transition of each product throughout its end of life/support (EOL/EOS).
- Contractor shall assist the Government with Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) to ensure the effective management of configuration items.
- Contractor shall assist in the performance of Functional Configuration Audits (FCAs) and Physical Configuration Audits (PCAs) and ensure all audit issues are resolved or mitigated prior to acceptance.
Qualifications and Skills
- IT or Business Information Systems Experience (large enterprise projects): 5+ years knowledge and experience with IT Governance and control frameworks; experienced with IT build processes and/or facilitating Engineering Configuration Board (ECB) and/or Configuration Control Board (CCB) within the last 5 years.
- Configuration Management Experience: 5+ years hands on software/hardware configuration management, development, or testing experience within the last 5 years.
- Minimum Preferred Certifications: ITIL Service Manager Certification (ITSM), CMIIC Level 3 Certification, ISO 9001:2008
- Experience using SCOM, SCCM, Remedy, and BladeLogic is highly desired
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.